Sights & Attractions in Veracruz
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions Veracruz
|A-D E-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Acuario de Veracruz
Veracruz is home to one of Latin America's biggest and best aquariums...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Veracruz City|
Baluarte de Santiago
The small fortress is all that's left of the old city walls...
|Museums / Galleries||Veracruz City|
Boca del Río
About 4 km (2½ mi) south of Playa Mocambo is Boca del...
Capilla de la Candelaria
The massive orange-trimmed church on the north side of Plaza...
Casa de Cabildo
The neoclassical Casa de Cabildo, which houses all the governmental...
Casa de Cortés
Although locals call it Casa de Cortés, the 16th-century...
|Archaeological Sites||La Antigua|
Cascada de Texolo
Xico is known for its natural wonders, notably the Cascada de...
|Bodies of Water||Xico|
Ceiba de la Noche Feliz
Heading toward the river on Calle Ruiz Cortés you'll see...
|Local Interest-Sight||La Antigua|
Cempoala (sometimes spelled "Zempoala") was the capital of the...
|Archaeological Sites||Veracruz City|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $159 -- 4-Star Cabo Resort incl. Breakfast, 35% Off The Westin Resort & Spa Los Cabos