Expensive Hotels in Yucatán and Campeche States
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Expensive Hotels in Yucatan and Campeche States
Declared a historical monument and Yucatán Heritage sigh . . .
Casa Don Gustavo
This former 18th-century mansion is one of the historic masterpieces. . .
Hacienda Puerta Campeche
The 17th-century mansions that span nearly an entire city block. . .
Hacienda San Jose
As one of the five haciendas in the Starwood Luxury Collection,. . .
Hacienda Santa Rosa
Halfway between Merida and Campeche, this 120-year-old hacienda. . .
These luxurious Starwood accommodations may seem far from any. . .
Abandoned in 1913, this former hacienda was resurrected nearly. . .
The furnishings at this beautifully restored 18th-century heneque. . .
Hotel Las Nubes
Opened in 2010, this beachfront hotel, named "the clouds," is. . .
On an old coconut plantation outside town, this hotel offers classy. . .
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save at 3-Star Holiday Inn Merida: $84 & Up in May Expedia
- Merida Savings! Book at Del Gobernador Fr $49+/Nt Expedia
- Book 3 Nts in Merida this May Fr $67+/Nt — $67 Expedia
- Small budget: Stay in Merida this May Fr $63+/Nt — $63 Expedia
- Save in Merida: Book 3 Nts in May at Colonial Fr $44+/Nt — $44 Expedia