Sights & Attractions in Chiriqui Province
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Sights & Attractions Chiriqui Province
|A-I J-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Bajo Mono Road
The road, near San Ramón, leads to the trailhead for the...
The Ruiz family has been growing coffee in Boquete since the...
Half an hour south of Boquete is the small village of Caldera...
CEFATI Information Center
If you're driving, stop at the town's official visitor center...
Two blocks east of Boquete's parque central are the fairgrounds...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Boquete|
Interested in orchids? Finca Drácula holds one of Latin...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Cerro Punta|
The combination of forest and shaded coffee bushes at this gourmet...
On the eastern slope of Volcán Barú, this coffee...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $985 & up -- Panama: 7-Nt. City, Jungle & Beach Tour w/Air LatinEscapes.com