- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Terminal de Transporte de Albrook. All regional buses depart from the massive Terminal de Transporte de Albrook. Buses to Gamboa leave every two hours from 6 am to 10 pm; the trip takes 40 minutes. Buses to Colón and Sabanitas, where you get off to catch the bus to Portobelo and Isla Grande, depart every 30 minutes, and the trip takes 90 minutes. Buses to El Valle de Antón depart every 30 minutes. Av. Gaillard, Albrook, Panama City. 507/303-3030.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $985 & up -- Panama: 7-Nt. City, Jungle & Beach Tour w/Air LatinEscapes.com