Swimming in Banff National Park
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Banff Centre. Amenities here include a 25-meter swimming pool, a wading pool, an outdoor sundeck, a climbing wall, fitness center, gymnasium, and squash center, as well as fitness classes. 107 Tunnel Mountain Rd., Banff, AB, T1L 1H5. 403/762-6100. www.banffcentre.ca. C$4.50 public swim, C$10 day pass. Weekdays 6 am-10 pm, weekends 7 am-10 pm.
Douglas Fir Resort. There are two indoor waterslides, a whirlpool, a steam room, and an indoor pool at the family friendly Douglas Fir Resort. 525 Tunnel Mountain Rd., Banff, AB. 403/762-5591 or 800/661-9267. www.douglasfir.com. C$20. Weekdays 4 pm-9:30 pm, weekends 10 am-9:30 pm.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Driftwood Inn Fr $85+/Nt Expedia
- $365 & Up: Cheap Banff Stay Save with Hotels.com, $121/night less
- Travel for Less! 4 Nts Banff Rocky Mountain + Air Fr $673 Expedia
- Small budget: Stay in Banff this May Fr $185+/Nt — $185 Save with Expedia, $16/night less
- Inns Of Banff Biggest Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $660 — $660 Expedia