Banff National Park Hotels
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Banff National Park Hotel Reviews
The lodgings in Banff compose an eclectic list that includes backcountry lodges without electricity or running water, campgrounds, hostels with shared bathroom facilities, standard roadside motels, quaint B&Bs, supremely luxurious hotels, and historic mountain resorts. Most accommodations do not provide meal plans, but some include breakfast.
With just a few exceptions, room rates are often highest from mid-June to late September and between Christmas and New Year's. In many cases, the best accommodation rates can be found during the months of October to mid-November and May to mid-June when rates can drop by as much as 50%. Lodgings are listed with their peak-season rates. Check in advance for off-season rates.
If you want to save money, consider staying in nearby Canmore and in Kananaskis Country.
Browse Banff National Park Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Visit Banff for Less: Hotels Fr $124+/Nt Travelocity
- Banff Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $188+/Nt Save with Expedia, $43/night less
- Unbeatable Price: 4 Nts Inns Of Banff + Air Fr $883 Expedia
- $140 & Up: Cheap Banff Stay — $140 Hotels.com
- Incredible Savings: 4 Nts Banff Ptarmigan Inn + Air Fr $968 — $968 Expedia