- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
EPCOR Centre for the Performing Arts
EPCOR Centre for the Performing Arts Review
Calgary's premier performing-arts facility is the EPCOR Centre for the Performing Arts, with four modern theaters and an 1,800-seat concert hall in two contiguous historic buildings. Productions by resident Alberta Theatre Projects (ATP) of works by Canadian playwrights are highly recommended, as are performances by the One Yellow Rabbit Performance Theatre and Theatre Calgary.
EPCOR Centre also hosts the Calgary Philharmonic Orchestra, chamber groups, and a broad spectrum of music shows. 403/571-0270. www.cpo-live.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $156 -- Calgary 4-Diamond Summer Stay on Weekends, $120 Off Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire
The Canadian Rockies had been high on my list for years, and I could hardly believe my good luck when I was invited to present a workshop there in conjunction with the Canmore Folk Festival. Read more
This is about travel to Canmore and Banff, but the primary purpose of the trip was skiing, so apologies to those not interested in the ski specific comments below:
Several years ago, DD3 broke a bone Read more
My husband and I will be traveling to Banff in early September. Read more
· News & Features
We're sure your friends' Instagram photos of their puppies are super cute, but Brad Tully's animal snaps... Read more
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more