Sights & Attractions in Calgary
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Calgary
|A-D E-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Here in the foothills of the Rockies and about 10 km (6 mi) west...
|Amusement Parks||Greater Calgary|
Calgary Chinese Cultural Centre
The focal point of this ornate building in the heart of Chinatown...
|Museums / Galleries||Downtown Calgary|
The views from this 626-foot (191-meter), scepter-shaped edifice...
|Observatories / Planetariums||Downtown Calgary|
Calgary Zoo, Botanical Gardens, and Prehistoric Park
The zoo, on St. George's Island in the middle of Bow River, is...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Greater Calgary|
Canada Olympic Park
The site of the 1988 Winter Olympics is a year-round attraction...
Above Toronto Dominion Square and atop the Toronto Dominion Centre...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Downtown Calgary|
Dinosaur Provincial Park
190 km (118 mi) south of Drumheller, 240 km (149 mi) southeast...
|Parks||Dinosaur Provincial Park|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $156 -- Calgary 4-Diamond Summer Stay on Weekends, $120 Off Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire