- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hello BC has information about the province, including the Okanagan. The Osoyoos visitor center has information about the region. The Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association is the main tourism contact for the Okanagan. Many towns have visitor information centers, though not all are open year-round. Some, like Discover Naramata, are virtual only.
Local Tourist Information
Destination Osoyoos. 250/495-5070 or 888/676-9667. www.destinationosoyoos.com.
Discover Naramata. www.discovernaramata.com.
Hello BC. 800/435-5622. www.hellobc.com.
Penticton & Wine Country Visitor Information Centre. 250/493-4055 or 800/663-5052. www.tourismpenticton.com.
Thompson Okanagan Tourism Association. 250/860-5999. www.totabc.com.
Tourism Kelowna. 250/861-1515 or 800/663-4345. www.tourismkelowna.com.
British Columbia VQA Wine Information Centre. 553 Railway St., Penticton, BC, V2A 8S3. 250/490-2006. www.pentictonwineinfo.com. July-Aug., daily 9-7; Sept.-June, Mon.-Sat. 9-6, Sun. 10-5.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $135 -- Toronto 4-Diamond Stay w/Ticket to Any Toronto Event The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto
- $204 & up -- 4-Star Toronto Hotel, Pay Birth Year for 2nd Nt Sheraton Centre Toronto
- $156 -- Calgary 4-Diamond Summer Stay on Weekends, $120 Off — $156 Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire