Hockey in Vancouver
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The Canucks have sold out every game since 2004, though tickets can be purchased at legal resale outlets. Watching NHL hockey in a Canadian city is one of sport's greatest spectacles, so try and catch a game if possible. If you can't attend in person, head into any bar on game night, especially Saturdays ("Hockey Night" in Canada), as game nights light up the city's bars and restaurants.
Vancouver Canucks. The city's most beloved sports team, the Vancouver Canucks, plays at Rogers Arena. 800 Griffiths Way, Downtown, Vancouver, BC, V6B 6G1. 604/899-7676. canucks.nhl.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 3-Star Sandman Suites Vancouver - Davie Street Fr $163+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $25/night less
- Book 3-Star Sandman Suites Vancouver - Davie Street Fr $198+/Nt Save with Expedia, $26/night less
- See Alaska on the Diamond Princess (Princess Cruises)! Fr $1,099 Expedia
- $10.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Vancouver Hotwire
- Book in Vancouver Fr $188+/Nt — $188 Save with Hotels.com, $7/night less