All Vancouver Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
|A-E F-J K-N O-U V-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A location steps from great shopping and affordable rates make . . .
Stained glass, fine antiques, and art-nouveau fixtures decorate. . .
On a tree-lined residential street a block from Stanley Park,. . .
Freebies abound at the fun and funky Burrard: water in recyclable. . .
Century Plaza Hotel & Spa
Full kitchens and an indoor pool make this 30-story downtown high-rise. . .
Delta Vancouver Suites
Exuding a New York vibe, this business hotel welcomes you with. . .
English Bay Inn
European antiques, stained-glass windows, and touches of Asia. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book Wedgewood & Spa in May: Sale! Save 20% on this Stay. Save with Expedia, $63/night less
- Explore Vancouver For Less! Book Fr $230+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $40/night less
- See Vancouver with Norwegian Cruise Line, 7 Nts Fr $799 Expedia
- $10.95 & up : Compact rentals in Vancouver Hotwire
- Small budget: Book 2400 Motel Ltd. 3 Nts in May Fr $95+/Nt — $95 Expedia