- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Granville Island Public Market
Granville Island Public Market Review
Locals and visitors alike crowd this indoor market that's part farm stand, part gourmet grocery, and part upscale food court. Stalls are packed with locally made sausages, exotic cheeses, just-caught fish, fresh produce, baked goods, and prepared foods from handmade fudge to frothy cappuccinos. If the sun is out, you can dine on your purchases out on the waterfront decks.
Salmon Shop. At this store you can pick up fresh or smoked salmon vacuum-packed and wrapped for travel. Granville Island Public Market, 1689 Johnston St. 604/669-3474.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $75.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Vancouver Hotwire
- Book in Vancouver Fr $238+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $78/night less
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! Princess Cruises Fr $899 Expedia
- $11.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Vancouver Hotwire
- $237.00 & up : 4.5-star hotels in Vancouver — $237 Hotwire
I am trying organize a boating trip for our family of five. Read more
Victoria with Teen Girls
In July, we did a Girl Scout trip with several high school girls, staying at a local Girl Scout property.
Day 1: After a beautiful crossing, we arrived in Victoria. Bought groceries Read more
We are thinking of a summer trip to Vancouver and environs for 10 or 11 days this summer. Read more
· News & Features
Nature factors into everything in Vancouver, from the diverse and thriving food scene to the ample opportunities... Read more
Calling all hotel (and travel) nerds!... Read more
We love a luxe getaway as much as the next person.... Read more