Shopping in Vancouver
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
|A-B C D-E F-H I-L M-O P-R S-T U-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The folks who run this stylish shop met in New York City (and...
First-rate Asian restaurants, vendors hawking everything from...
|Shopping Centers / Malls||Vancouver|
At this chain of sporting goods stores, you can count on finding...
Barbara-Jo's Books to Cooks
Local-chef-turned-entrepreneur Barbara-Jo McIntosh spreads the...
|Books / Stationery||Vancouver|
This cute shop has a creative take on '40s-style glamour. Look...
A Canadian institution (even though it's now owned by Americans)...
Vancouver's link in this Canada-wide chain of high-end jewelers—a...
|Jewelry / Accessories||Vancouver|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Vancouver Shopping
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $281.00 & up : 4.5-star hotels in Vancouver Hotwire
- Starting Fr $216: Great Vancouver Price Save with Hotels.com, $24/night less
- Journey on Disney Cruise Line to Vancouver: 9 Nts Fr $1,575 Expedia
- $12.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Vancouver Hotwire
- $126.00 & up : 5-star hotels in Vancouver — $126 Hotwire