- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Twelve-passenger ferry boats bypass busy bridges and are a key reason why you don't need a car in Vancouver. Aquabus Ferries and False Creek Ferries are private commercial enterprises that provide passenger services between key locales on either side of False Creek. Tickets average C$5 depending on the route; day passes are C$14. Aquabus Ferries connections include Science World, Plaza of Nations, Granville Island, Stamp's Landing, Spyglass Place, Yaletown, and the Hornby Street dock. False Creek Ferries provides service between the Aquatic Centre on Beach Avenue, Granville Island, Science World, Stamp's Landing, and Vanier Park. False Creek and Aquabus ferries are not part of the TransLink system.
Aquabus Ferries. 604/689-5858. www.theaquabus.com.
False Creek Ferries. 604/684-7781. www.granvilleislandferries.bc.ca.
SeaBus. 604/953-3333. www.translink.ca.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $50.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Vancouver Hotwire
- 3-Star Sandman Vancouver City Centre Fr $135+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $10/night less
- Hot Deal on a 10 Nt Cruise! Princess Cruises Fr $1,869 Expedia
- $11.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Vancouver Hotwire
- $79.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Vancouver — $79 Hotwire