Sights & Attractions in Victoria and Vancouver Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Called "the garden that love built," this once-private garden...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Oak Bay, Rockland, and Fairfield|
Art Gallery of Greater Victoria
Attached to an 1889 mansion, this modern building houses one...
|Museums / Galleries||Oak Bay, Rockland, and Fairfield|
Chinese immigrants built much of the Canadian Pacific Railway...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Downtown Victoria|
This resplendent mansion complete with turrets and Gothic rooflines...
|Castles / Palaces||Oak Bay, Rockland, and Fairfield|
Opened in 1908 by the Canadian Pacific Railway, the Empress is...
|Architectural Sites||Downtown Victoria|
Juan de Fuca Provincial Park
Extending from the Jordan River to near Port Renfrew, Juan de...
|Parks||Sooke and the Southwest Coast|
Officially the British Columbia Provincial Legislative Assembly...
|Government Buildings||Downtown Victoria|
Royal British Columbia Museum
This excellent museum, one of Victoria's leading attractions...
|Museums / Galleries||Downtown Victoria|
Browse All Victoria and Vancouver Island Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Starting Fr $304: Great Tofino Price Save with Hotels.com, $160/night less
- Explore Tofino For Less! Book Fr $289+/Nt Hotels.com
- $24.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Victoria Hotwire
- $211.00 & up : 4.5-star hotels in Victoria — $211 Hotwire
- $22.95 & up : Compact rentals in Victoria — $23 Hotwire