Sights & Attractions in Victoria and Vancouver Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Pender Island
Gowlland Point Park
The small pebble beach at Gowlland Point Park, at the end of Gowlland...
|Beaches, Parks||Pender Island|
Gulf Islands National Park Reserve
Both North Pender and South Pender host sections of the Gulf...
A waterview café, an artisans' co-op, and views to Saturna...
Morning Bay Vineyard & Estate Winery
You can sample a glass of Pinot Noir or Rosé on the terrace...
|Wineries / Breweries||Pender Island|
The sandy beach at Mortimer Spit is a sheltered spot for swimming...
Pender Islands Museum
This historic cottage resort on North Pender is now part of the...
|Museums / Galleries, Parks||Pender Island|
Saturna Island Family Estate Winery
When you're visiting Saturna Island, make sure to stop at Saturna...
Browse All Victoria and Vancouver Island Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Super 8 Victoria on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $87+/Nt Expedia
- Save in Victoria: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $152+/Nt Expedia
- $26.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Victoria Hotwire
- Book in Victoria: Save at the Executive House in May Fr $204+/Nt — $204 Expedia
- $24.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Victoria — $25 Hotwire