Sights & Attractions in Victoria and Vancouver Island
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in The West Shore and the Malahat
Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Sites of Canada
The world's best-preserved coastal artillery fort (it dates to...
|Military Sites, Nautical Sites||The West Shore and the Malahat|
Goldstream Provincial Park
Eagles, bears, and three species of salmon thrive in this 477-hectare...
|Parks||The West Shore and the Malahat|
Hatley Park National Historic Site
Envisioned by James Dunsmuir, a former premier of British Columbia...
|Castles / Palaces, Gardens / Arboretums||The West Shore and the Malahat|
Browse All Victoria and Vancouver Island Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Starting Fr $304: Great Tofino Price Save with Hotels.com, $160/night less
- Explore Tofino For Less! Book Fr $289+/Nt Hotels.com
- $22.95 & up : Compact rentals in Victoria Hotwire
- $78.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Victoria — $78 Hotwire
- $26.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Victoria — $27 Hotwire