- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Whistler Hotel Reviews
Price categories are based on January-to-April ski-season rates; prices will be higher during Christmas and school breaks, but lower in summer and considerably lower in the shoulder seasons. Minimum stays during all holidays are pretty much the rule. Also, Whistler Village has some serious nightlife: if peace and quiet are important to you, ask for a room away from the main pedestrian thoroughfares, book in the Upper Village, or stay in one of the residential neighborhoods outside the village.
Whistler Central Reservations. Tourism Whistler is a good source for information on lodging and often features online discounts at selected hotels. Whistler Village, BC. 604/932-4222 or 800/944-7853. www.whistler.com.
Browse Whistler Hotels
Browse Whistler Hotels By Location
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $135 -- Toronto 4-Diamond Stay w/Ticket to Any Toronto Event The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto
- $204 & up -- 4-Star Toronto Hotel, Pay Birth Year for 2nd Nt Sheraton Centre Toronto
- $156 -- Calgary 4-Diamond Summer Stay on Weekends, $120 Off — $156 Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire