- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Come for the house-brewed ales and lagers and you'll stay to relax in the woodsy atmosphere, complete with fireplaces, pool tables, and a slew of TVs turned to sports channels. Brewery tours are offered Thursday and Saturday afternoon. The adjacent restaurant and patio are good places for casual meals.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $135 -- Toronto 4-Diamond Stay w/Ticket to Any Toronto Event The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto
- $204 & up -- 4-Star Toronto Hotel, Pay Birth Year for 2nd Nt Sheraton Centre Toronto
- $156 -- Calgary 4-Diamond Summer Stay on Weekends, $120 Off — $156 Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire
I am trying organize a boating trip for our family of five. Read more
Victoria with Teen Girls
In July, we did a Girl Scout trip with several high school girls, staying at a local Girl Scout property.
Day 1: After a beautiful crossing, we arrived in Victoria. Bought groceries Read more
We are thinking of a summer trip to Vancouver and environs for 10 or 11 days this summer. Read more
· News & Features
A trip to Whistler means so much more than just skiing or boarding (though there are prime peaks to explore)—think... Read more
We love a luxe getaway as much as the next person.... Read more
Just because you're not on the road to London right now doesn't mean you've got to sit on the couch watching... Read more