New Brunswick Travel Guide
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Nova Scotia & Atlantic Canada
The great Canadian forest meets the sea in New Brunswick, which is sliced by sweeping river valleys and modern highways.
Fodor's local writers visit every hotel we recommend. Look for our discerning Fodor's Choice picks or search by price and location.
Find the best New Brunswick restaurants in every price category with our top picks.
Things To Do in New Brunswick
A well-designed, well-marked system of provincial scenic...read more
- $132 & up -- Toronto 4-Star Hotel: Stay 2, Get 3rd Free The Westin Harbour Castle
- $120 & up -- Toronto Hotel in Spring, Stay 3 nights, 20% off Novotel Toronto North York
- $156 -- Calgary 4-Diamond Summer Stay on Weekends, $120 Off — $156 Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire
Go whale watching: There are licensed tour operators throughout the province.... Read more
Culture is often defined by geographical boundaries, but Acadian culture defines Acadia because it isn't so much a place as it is an enduring... Read more
Saint John is a city on hills, and King Street, its main street, slopes steeply to the harbor. A system of escalators, elevators, and skywalks... Read more
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more
Viking Ocean Cruises to debut in May 2015 with a small ship, all-inclusive experience in Scandinavia and... Read more
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
· Travel Planner
Places To Explore
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
I am trying organize a boating trip for our family of five. Read more
From time to time questions about viewing the Northern Lights are posted on this forum. Read more