Golf in Halifax
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Glen Arbour has two courses (18 holes and 9 holes) in a residential/golf community that are open to transient players. Greens fees are C$13-$100. 40 Clubhouse Lane, Hammonds Plains, Halifax, NS, B4A 1T4. 902/835-4653 or 877/835-4653. www.glenarbour.com.
Within an easy drive of downtown Halifax is Granite Springs Golf Club, an 18-hole, par-72, semiprivate course open to greens-fee play. Rates range from C$27.50 to C$50.50 depending on the date, tee time, and number of holes you play. 4441 Prospect Rd., Bayside, Halifax, NS, B3Z 1L6. 902/852-3419. www.granitespringsgolf.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $68.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Halifax Hotwire
- Halifax Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $116+/Nt Save with Expedia, $31/night less
- $13.17 & up : Compact rentals in Halifax Hotwire
- $86.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Halifax — $86 Hotwire
- $102.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Halifax — $102 Hotwire