- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Old Triangle Review
The Old Triangle, a traditional Irish alehouse, reels in patrons with the promise of better-than-average pub food and pints of Guinness; then keeps them fixated by featuring live Celtic music most nights.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $68.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Halifax Hotwire
- Halifax Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $116+/Nt Save with Expedia, $31/night less
- $13.17 & up : Compact rentals in Halifax Hotwire
- $86.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Halifax — $86 Hotwire
- Book 3 Nts in Halifax this May Fr $239+/Nt — $239 Expedia
Seems silly writing about Halifax since I literally live 2 hours away but also work in the city during the week. Read more
Many thanks to the various Fodorites who gave comprehensive and generous advice throughout our planning for this month long road trip.
We are two Aussies who have visited western Canada previously and Read more
Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
I am going to be traveling in Canada this summer, and need a Canadian SIM card. In the US, I have been using TMOBILE prepay, and it's quite expensive, imo. Read more
· News & Features
Nova Scotia ticks all necessary boxes for a truly unspoiled seaside escape—endless lobster traps,... Read more
Nova Scotia’s capital is a hip, harbor-hugging city and its 400,000 citizens know how to have some... Read more