- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Cambridge Suites Halifax
At a Glance
- Continental breakfast included
- harbor views from some suites and the rooftop deck
- the hill up is steep
- only one-bedroom and junior suites have separate living/sleeping areas
Check Rates from our Partners
Cambridge Suites Halifax Review
Homey comforts are a big selling point at this all-suites property. The digs come in junior, studio, and one-bedroom sizes and all have amenities like microwaves, fridges, and coffeemakers (some have stovetop ranges, too). There are also in-room Nintendo games, which make this a popular choice for families. Practicality aside, the rooms score points for their contemporary, boutique-y look and the location—five blocks from the waterfront and one from the Spring Garden Road shopping district—is convenient.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $76.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Halifax Hotwire
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Halifax Fr $153+/Nt Save with Expedia, $31/night less
- $14.95 & up : Economy rentals in Halifax Hotwire
- $87.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Halifax — $87 Hotwire
- $17.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Halifax — $18 Hotwire
Seems silly writing about Halifax since I literally live 2 hours away but also work in the city during the week. Read more
Many thanks to the various Fodorites who gave comprehensive and generous advice throughout our planning for this month long road trip.
We are two Aussies who have visited western Canada previously and Read more
I will start out by saying that I know that we can't fit it all in.
Arriving Bangor, Maine airport late afternoon June 18th, departing mid-day June 28th.
Priorities: scenic seascape drives, lighthouses, Read more
· News & Features
Nova Scotia ticks all necessary boxes for a truly unspoiled seaside escape—endless lobster traps,... Read more
Nova Scotia’s capital is a hip, harbor-hugging city and its 400,000 citizens know how to have some... Read more