Shopping in Halifax
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
|A-M N-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Boutiques are found throughout Bishop's Landing an attractive...
Steps from the boardwalk's southern terminus, sits the eye-catching...
The Historic Properties is a pleasant place to shop and stroll...
The block-long Hydrostone Market lures shoppers to the city's...
|Outdoor / Flea / Green Markets||Halifax|
Jennifer's of Nova Scotia
Jennifer's of Nova Scotia stocks handmade soaps, hooked mats...
Yoga fanatics can stock up on togs at Canadian favorite lululemon...
Mills, an upscale mini-department store with three floors of...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Halifax Shopping
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $73.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Halifax Hotwire
- Small budget: Stay in Halifax this May Fr $116+/Nt Save with Expedia, $31/night less
- $12.95 & up : Economy rentals in Halifax Hotwire
- $74.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Halifax — $74 Hotwire
- $13.95 & up : Compact rentals in Halifax — $14 Hotwire