Sights & Attractions in Side Trips from Toronto
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Side Trips from Toronto
|A-E F-G H-L M-P Q-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Fallsview Casino Resort
Canada's largest gaming and resort facility crowns the city's...
Two Adirondack chairs by the cedar framed entrance set the tone...
|Wineries / Breweries||The Niagara Escarpment|
The 40-foot-in-diameter floral clock, one of the world's largest...
Fort Erie Race Track
Beautifully landscaped with willows, manicured hedges, and flower-bordered...
|Sports Venues||Niagara Falls|
Fort George National Historic Site
On a wide stretch of parkland south of town sits this fort that...
Ontario's only certified-organic winery is a small, family-owned...
|Wineries / Breweries||Niagara-on-the-Lake|
Regular exhibits of Canadian visual art and, in summer, of local...
|Museums / Galleries||Stratford|
Georgian Bay Islands National Park
A series of 63 islands in Lake Huron's Georgian Bay, the park...
|Parks||Southern Georgian Bay|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $135 -- Toronto 4-Diamond Stay w/Ticket to Any Toronto Event The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto
- $204 & up -- 4-Star Toronto Hotel, Pay Birth Year for 2nd Nt Sheraton Centre Toronto