- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Hôtel Le Germain Toronto
At a Glance
- complimentary breakfast
- attentive staff
- on a quiet street in a bustling neighborhood
- spotty temperature controls
- hotel's popularity means that rooms fill up fast
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Hôtel Le Germain Toronto Review
The Germain Group is known for beautiful, chic, upscale boutique hotels, and this downtown Toronto model is no exception. A retro, redbrick exterior—accented by a soaring glass-and-stainless-steel frontage—works well with the historic architecture of the surrounding theater district. The dazzling lobby contains a library, a cappuccino bar, and a double-side, open-hearth fireplace. Sleek furnishings fill ultramodern rooms, which have plasma-screen TVs and sexy see-through showers. Suites have separate bedrooms and living rooms, wet bars, fireplaces, and private terraces that afford superb views of the skyline. The restaurant, Victor, serves excellent fusion tapas.
- Address: 30 Mercer St., at John St., Entertainment District, Toronto, ON, M5V 1H3 | Map It
- Phone: 416/345-9500; 866/345-9501
- Website: www.germaintoronto.com
- Metro St. Andrew.
- Location: Entertainment District
- 118 rooms, 4 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $135 -- Toronto 4-Diamond Stay w/Ticket to Any Toronto Event The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto
- $204 & up -- 4-Star Toronto Hotel, Pay Birth Year for 2nd Nt Sheraton Centre Toronto
At almost 1pm, with a blast of its horn my cruise ship pulls away from the dock and we are on the way for one of the shortest cruises I have ever taken. Read more
From Montreal to Vancouver B.C and many other places I have visited in Canada over the years, I have always enjoyed my time in this beautiful country except for a few winter days in Edmonton or having to Read more
We'd love to go to a rodeo this summer while we are on our Canadian travels! Actually, anything that we might not do in the States (or Netherlands where the inlaws are coming from) would Read more
· News & Features
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more
Canada's largest city is a terrific food destination with five Chinatowns, two Little Italys, a Greektown,... Read more
Last week, the Four Seasons Toronto reopened after getting a major face lift.... Read more