- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Asian Legend Review
With wall coverings that depict ancient explorers' maps, stone floor tiles, and white paper lanterns, this restaurant looks both modern and sleek, and its efficient servers know the menu well, though it covers many regions of a vast country. Best are the Northern and Szechuan dishes like soft, soup-filled meat dumplings and the unusual and tasty tea-smoked duck. If you like fish, a whole bass smothered in a sauce of chili, garlic, black bean, and vinegar is memorable.
- Address: 418 Dundas St. W, Chinatown, Toronto, ON, M5T 1G7 | Map It
- Phone: 416/977-3909
- Metro St. Patrick.
- Location: Chinatown, Kensington Market, Queen West, and The Beach
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $132 & up -- Toronto 4-Star Hotel: Stay 2, Get 3rd Free The Westin Harbour Castle
- $120 & up -- Toronto Hotel in Spring, Stay 3 nights, 20% off Novotel Toronto North York
At almost 1pm, with a blast of its horn my cruise ship pulls away from the dock and we are on the way for one of the shortest cruises I have ever taken. Read more
From Montreal to Vancouver B.C and many other places I have visited in Canada over the years, I have always enjoyed my time in this beautiful country except for a few winter days in Edmonton or having to Read more
What is the best (fastest, easiest and/or cheapest) way to get from Toronto to Niagara Falls? Read more
· News & Features
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food,... Read more
Canada's largest city is a terrific food destination with five Chinatowns, two Little Italys, a Greektown,... Read more
Last week, the Four Seasons Toronto reopened after getting a major face lift.... Read more