- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Wah Sing Seafood Restaurant
Wah Sing Seafood Restaurant Review
Just one of a jumble of Asian eateries clustered on a tiny Kensington Market street, this newly renovated, meticulously clean and spacious restaurant has two-for-one lobsters (in season, which is almost always). They're scrumptious and tender, with black-bean sauce or ginger and green onion. You can also choose giant shrimp Szechuan-style or one of the lively queen crabs from the tank. Chicken and vegetarian dishes are good, too.
- Address: 47 Baldwin St., Chinatown, Toronto, ON, M5T 1L1 | Map It
- Phone: 416/599-8822
- Metro College.
- Location: Chinatown, Kensington Market, Queen West, and The Beach
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $204 & up -- 4-Star Toronto Hotel, Pay Birth Year for 2nd Nt Sheraton Centre Toronto
- $132 & up -- Toronto 4-Star Hotel: Stay 2, Get 3rd Free The Westin Harbour Castle
At almost 1pm, with a blast of its horn my cruise ship pulls away from the dock and we are on the way for one of the shortest cruises I have ever taken. Read more
From Montreal to Vancouver B.C and many other places I have visited in Canada over the years, I have always enjoyed my time in this beautiful country except for a few winter days in Edmonton or having to Read more
What is the best (fastest, easiest and/or cheapest) way to get from Toronto to Niagara Falls? Read more
· News & Features
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food, ... Read more
Canada's largest city is a terrific food destination with five Chinatowns, two Little Italys, a Greektown,... Read more
Last week, the Four Seasons Toronto reopened after getting a major face lift.... Read more