- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Crêpes à GoGo
Crêpes à GoGo Review
In this casual bistro, proprietress Veronique and crew turn out simple sandwiches and buckwheat crepes, also known as galettes, using a technique that has been passed down for generations. Signature items include the cheese crepe, a crisped crepe folded around the sharpness of red onion, the fatty nuttiness of Swiss, a herbaceous hit of parsley, and a bit of tangy sour cream; and the Veronique, made of Brie, strawberries, baby spinach, and maple syrup. Apple cider, a traditional Breton beverage of fruit juice fermented in the bottle just like champagne, is also served. Crepes are presented in the distinctive square Bretonne-style fold, whereupon Veronique tears down the paper bag's edges, looks you in the eye, and says, "Bon appétit."
- Address: 18 Yorkville Ave., Yorkville, Toronto, ON, M4W 3Y8 | Map It
- Phone: 416/922-6765
- Website: www.crepesagogo.com
- Metro Bay.
- Location: Queen's Park, The Annex, Yorkville, and Little Italy
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $204 & up -- 4-Star Toronto Hotel, Pay Birth Year for 2nd Nt Sheraton Centre Toronto
- $132 & up -- Toronto 4-Star Hotel: Stay 2, Get 3rd Free The Westin Harbour Castle
At almost 1pm, with a blast of its horn my cruise ship pulls away from the dock and we are on the way for one of the shortest cruises I have ever taken. Read more
From Montreal to Vancouver B.C and many other places I have visited in Canada over the years, I have always enjoyed my time in this beautiful country except for a few winter days in Edmonton or having to Read more
What is the best (fastest, easiest and/or cheapest) way to get from Toronto to Niagara Falls? Read more
· News & Features
New Yorker, Michelin-rated Chef, Frenchman, and father, Daniel Boulud knows where to find great food, ... Read more
Canada's largest city is a terrific food destination with five Chinatowns, two Little Italys, a Greektown,... Read more
Last week, the Four Seasons Toronto reopened after getting a major face lift.... Read more