- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
You can arrange pick-up service from your hotel for north-shore sea kayaking.
Peake's Wharf Boat Tours. June to mid-September, Peake's Wharf Boat Tours operates assorted cruises—sunset and seal-watching ones among them—aboard a 13-meter (42-foot) vessel. Prices start at $25 for a 70-minute trip. 1 Great George St., Peake's Wharf, Charlottetown, PE, C1A 1G4. 902/566-4458. www.peakeswharfboattours.com.
Mark's Charters. Mark's Charters offers fun, informative lobster fishing excursions for $45 ($80 with a lobster dinner included) from July through mid-September. 2 Prince St., Charlottetown, PE, C1A 4P5. 902/626-6689. www.markscharters.com.
Saga Sailing Adventures. During high season, you can sail away on a sloop courtesy of Saga Sailing Adventures. The 2½-hour outings are priced at $60. Charter tours are also available. Charlottetown Yacht Club, 1 Pownal St., Charlottetown, PE, C1A 7M4. 902/672-1222. www.sagasailing.com.
More Sports and Outdoors
- Water Sports
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $132 & up -- Toronto 4-Star Hotel: Stay 2, Get 3rd Free The Westin Harbour Castle
- $120 & up -- Toronto Hotel in Spring, Stay 3 nights, 20% off Novotel Toronto North York
- $156 -- Calgary 4-Diamond Summer Stay on Weekends, $120 Off — $156 Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire