Prince Edward Island Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go to Prince Edward Island
Beach, ocean, peace: There are endless sandy beaches and private bathing spots, where you can walk, wade, or bodysurf in the ocean, then settle in under the sun.
Green grass, red clay, blue sky: Admire the colorful fields, or gaze up at a sky that looks like it was painted just for you.
Seafood that still tastes like the sea: Fresh from the nets, this is nothing like the frozen fish sticks of your childhood.
Anne of Green Gables: The orphan nobody wanted has been adopted by the world; she's everywhere, at conferences, at festivals, and in musicals.
Get physical: There's water to kayak, paths to hike, and trails to bike; Prince Edward Island is a wonderful and welcoming place to reconnect with Mother Nature.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $132 & up -- Toronto 4-Star Hotel: Stay 2, Get 3rd Free The Westin Harbour Castle
- $156 -- Calgary 4-Diamond Summer Stay on Weekends, $120 Off Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire