- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Some of the finest lingerie in the city—including brands like Eres and La Perla—and the staff to find what fits and flatters you are augmented by recherché fashion from Europe and the United States. One of the city's best selections of swimsuits—and darling cover-ups—is another reason to stop and shop here.
- Address: 400 av. Laurier Ouest, Outremont, Montréal, QC, H2V 2K7 | Map It
- Phone: 514/271-0763
- Website: www.lyla.ca
- Metro Laurier.
- Location: The Plateau, Outremont, Mile End, and Little Italy
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Discover Montreal with AirCanada! 23 Routes From $296 DealBase
- $114.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Montreal Hotwire
- Book in Montreal Fr $147+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $26/night less
- Days Inn Montreal Downtown Biggest Sale! 2 Nts + Air Fr $439 Travelocity
- $13.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Montreal Hotwire
We spent a delightful week this October in Canada and I thought it would be nice to share given the limited number of postings for both Montreal and Quebec City.
First, let me say that this trip was i Read more
We recently traveled to Quebec City and stayed at a B&B in Levis, CA, which is across the river from Quebec City. Read more
We'd love to go to a rodeo this summer while we are on our Canadian travels! Actually, anything that we might not do in the States (or Netherlands where the inlaws are coming from) would Read more
· News & Features
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival.... Read more
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the... Read more
North America may be slow on the bike sharing uptake, but the rest of the world has already fallen fo... Read more