- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Centre des Sciences de Montréal
Centre des Sciences de Montréal Review
You—or more likely, your kids—can design an energy-efficient bike, create a television news report, explore the impact that manufacturing one T-shirt has on the environment, find out what it's like to ride a unicycle 20 feet above the ground, create an animated film, or just watch an IMAX movie on a giant screen at Montréal's interactive science center. Games, puzzles, and hands-on experiments make it an ideal place for rainy days or even fair ones. The center also has a bistro serving lights meals, a coffee and pastry shop, and a food court.
- Address: Quai King Edward, Old Montréal, Montréal, QC, H2Y 2E2 | Map It
- Phone: 514/496-4724; 877/496-4724
- Cost: Exhibit halls C$11.50, IMAX C$11.50, combined ticket C$19
- Hours: June 18--Sept. 18, Sun.--Wed. 10--6, Thurs.--Sat. 10--9. Sept. 19--June 17, weekdays 9--4, weekends 10--5.
- Website: www.centredessciencesdemontreal.com
- Metro Place-d'Armes.
- Location: Old Montréal (Vieux-Montréal)
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Discover Montreal with AirCanada! 23 Routes From $296 DealBase
- Book 3-Star Anne Ma Soeur Anne Fr $185+/Nt Expedia
- Visit Montreal for Less: Hotels Fr $116+/Nt Travelocity
- Top Vacation Sale! 2 Nts + Air as Low as $597 Travelocity
- $14.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Montreal Hotwire
We spent a delightful week this October in Canada and I thought it would be nice to share given the limited number of postings for both Montreal and Quebec City.
First, let me say that this trip was i Read more
We recently traveled to Quebec City and stayed at a B&B in Levis, CA, which is across the river from Quebec City. Read more
We'd love to go to a rodeo this summer while we are on our Canadian travels! Actually, anything that we might not do in the States (or Netherlands where the inlaws are coming from) would Read more
· News & Features
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival.... Read more
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the... Read more
North America may be slow on the bike sharing uptake, but the rest of the world has already fallen fo... Read more