- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fans of blues, punk, country, and bluegrass jam into this tiny but tasteful hole-in-the-wall with some of the cheapest drink prices on St-Laurent.
- Address: 4062 blvd. St-Laurent, Plateau Mont-Royal, Montréal, QC, H2W 1Y8 | Map It
- Phone: 514/284-6665
- Metro Sherbrooke.
- Location: The Plateau, Outremont, Mile End, and Little Italy
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Discover Montreal with AirCanada! 23 Routes From $296 DealBase
- $184.00 & up : 5-star hotels in Montreal Hotwire
- Small budget: Stay in Montreal this May Fr $192+/Nt Expedia
- Montreal 4-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $800 Expedia
- $11.95 & up : Compact rentals in Montreal Hotwire
We spent a delightful week this October in Canada and I thought it would be nice to share given the limited number of postings for both Montreal and Quebec City.
First, let me say that this trip was i Read more
We recently traveled to Quebec City and stayed at a B&B in Levis, CA, which is across the river from Quebec City. Read more
We're thinking of taking a trip to Montreal during the first week of September. Read more
· News & Features
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival.... Read more
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the... Read more
North America may be slow on the bike sharing uptake, but the rest of the world has already fallen fo... Read more