- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Loews Hôtel Vogue
At a Glance
- cocktails with a view in the new lobby bar
- huge bathrooms with flat-screen TVs and phones
- kids under 12 eat free in high season
- exterior facade is a ghastly steel-and-glass ode to the 1980s
- valet parking costs $35
Fodor's FindsLowest Price Guarantee
Loews Hôtel Vogue Review
Serious shoppers like the location—a five-minute walk from Holt Renfrew, Ogilvy, and other high-end boutiques—and the luxury of this downtown boutique hotel, which just overhauled the guest rooms. It's glamour factor has drawn Hollywood royalty like George Clooney, Julia Roberts, and Michael Douglas. With a big bay window overlooking rue de la Montagne, the freshly renovated lobby bar is a local favorite for martinis after work. The room decor now corresponds with the stately lobby and elevators with classy woodwork, since the major renovation added airy bedding, sleek desks, whirlpool baths, flat-screens, and iPod docking stations. (The doeskin robes by Chadsworth & Haig will remain.) Parents can request Fisher-Price toys, games, DVDs, and night-lights. Fitness buffs rave about the 24-hour exercise facility and its Cardio Theatre System.
- Address: 1425 rue de la Montagne, Downtown, Montréal, QC, H3G 1Z3 | Map It
- Phone: 514/285-5555; 800/465-6654
- Website: www.loewshotels.com
- Metro Peel.
- Location: Downtown, Golden Square Mile, and Chinatown
- 126 rooms, 16 suites.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Discover Montreal with AirCanada! 23 Routes From $296 DealBase
- Book in Montreal: Save this May Fr $147+/Nt Expedia
- Starting Fr $70: Great Montreal Price Save with Hotels.com, $8/night less
- St-Denis Biggest Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $582 Expedia
- $13.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Montreal Hotwire
We spent a delightful week this October in Canada and I thought it would be nice to share given the limited number of postings for both Montreal and Quebec City.
First, let me say that this trip was i Read more
We recently traveled to Quebec City and stayed at a B&B in Levis, CA, which is across the river from Quebec City. Read more
My fiancee and I are planning to go to Quebec City this October after our wedding. Read more
· News & Features
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival.... Read more
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the... Read more
North America may be slow on the bike sharing uptake, but the rest of the world has already fallen fo... Read more