- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Bottega Pizzeria Review
Nobody questions the authenticity of the Neapolitan pizza here, seeing as there's a 3,500-kilogram Vesuvian rock wood-burning pizza oven in the kitchen. It cooks pizza in 90 seconds flat, at 500 degrees Celsius (932 °F). But the pizza isn't the only reason to go to Bottega; there's a delightful array of tapas-style appetizers, called "sfizi," to share. Plates of meatballs, eggplant, grilled peppers, and Buffalo mozzarella crowd onto tables, where young diners chat and text their friends. This is a hot date place, too, so dress to impress. There's free parking behind the restaurant, which is as miraculous as the pizza. Bottega's open for dinner only—no lunch—but the kitchen is open until midnight, so the city's top chefs often come by for their dinner after work.
- Address: 65 rue St-Zotique Est, Little Italy, Montréal, QC, H2S 1K6 | Map It
- Phone: 514/277-8104
- Hours: Open Tues.--Sat. 5 pm--midnight. No lunch
- Website: www.bottega.ca
- Metro Beaubien.
- Location: The Plateau, Outremont, Mile End, and Little Italy
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Discover Montreal with AirCanada! 23 Routes From $296 DealBase
- $184.00 & up : 4.5-star hotels in Montreal Hotwire
- Quality Midtown on Sale: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $211+/Nt Save with Expedia, $61/night less
- 4% OFF Sheraton Le Centre Montreal! 5 Nts + Air Fr $1,995 Travelocity
- $11.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Montreal Hotwire
We spent a delightful week this October in Canada and I thought it would be nice to share given the limited number of postings for both Montreal and Quebec City.
First, let me say that this trip was i Read more
We recently traveled to Quebec City and stayed at a B&B in Levis, CA, which is across the river from Quebec City. Read more
We'd love to go to a rodeo this summer while we are on our Canadian travels! Actually, anything that we might not do in the States (or Netherlands where the inlaws are coming from) would Read more
· News & Features
Nothing is as hot in Canada in wintertime as the Montreal en Lumiere festival.... Read more
Whether it's a bachelorette party or a gaggle of girls who are looking to get away, we've got just the... Read more
North America may be slow on the bike sharing uptake, but the rest of the world has already fallen fo... Read more