Sights & Attractions in Montreal
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Things to Do in The Islands
Nothing captures the exuberance of Expo '67 better than the geodesic...
|Educational Institutions||The Islands|
Casino de Montréal
You have to be at least 18 to visit Montréal's government-owned...
Circuit Gilles Villeneuve
In July you can join the glitterati of Europe and America in...
|Sports Venues||The Islands|
Every year, it seems, La Ronde amusement park adds some new and...
|Amusement Parks||The Islands|
Île Ste-Hélène and Île Notre-Dame now...
Plage de l'Île Notre-Dame
The dress code at the neighboring Casino de Montréal might...
Stewart Museum at the Fort
Housed in the arsenal of Île Ste-Hélène's...
|Museums / Galleries||The Islands|
Browse All Montreal Sights
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Discover Montreal with AirCanada! 23 Routes From $296 DealBase
- $75.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Montreal Hotwire
- Save at 4-Star InterContinental Montreal: $226 & Up in May Expedia
- Montreal on Sale! 2 Nts + Air as Low as $696 Travelocity
- $13.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Montreal Hotwire