Quebec City Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Quebec City Hotel Reviews
More than 35 hotels are within Québec City's walls, and there's also an abundance of family-run bed-and-breakfasts.
Landmark hotels are as prominent as the city's most historic sights, while modern high-rises outside the ramparts have spectacular views of the Old City. Another option is to immerse yourself in the city's historic charm by staying in an old-fashioned inn, where no two rooms are alike.
Be sure to make a reservation if you visit during peak season (May through September) or during the Winter Carnival, in January and/or February.
During especially busy times, hotel rates usually rise 30%. From November through April, many lodgings offer weekend discounts and other promotions.
Browse Quebec City Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $181.00 & up : 4.5-star hotels in Quebec Hotwire
- Quebec City Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $85+/Nt Save with Expedia, $23/night less
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! Holland America Line Fr $449 Expedia
- $22.95 & up : Full Size rentals in Quebec Hotwire
- $131.00 & up : 4-star hotels in Quebec — $131 Hotwire