Shopping in Quebec City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Quebec City Shopping
On the fashionable streets of Old City shopping has a European tinge. The boutiques and specialty shops clustered along narrow streets such as rue du Petit-Champlain, and rues de Buade and St-Jean are like trips back in time.
Stores are generally open Monday-Wednesday 9:30-5:30, Thursday and Friday until 9, Saturday until 5, and Sunday noon-5. In summer most shops have later evening hours.
Browse Quebec City Shopping
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book the Clarion 3 Nts in May Fr $129+/Nt Expedia
- Save $$ in Quebec City: Book Fr $217+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $79/night less
- Sail to Quebec City with Holland America Line, 14 Nts Fr $699 Expedia
- $19.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Quebec Hotwire
- Book in Quebec City: Save this May Fr $136+/Nt — $136 Expedia