Sights & Attractions in Quebec City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Sights & Attractions Quebec City
|A-D E-H I-N O-P Q-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Styled after the Empire State Building, the 15-story, art deco...
|Architectural Sites||Upper Town|
The fortress shape of the altar is no accident; this small but...
|Religious Sites||Lower Town|
Architect Joseph-Ferdinand Peachy's crowning glory in the "Second...
|Religious Sites||Outside the Old City|
Fairmont Le Château Frontenac
The most photographed landmark in Québec City, this imposing...
Fortifications of Québec National Historic Site
In the early 19th century this was a clear space surrounded by...
Grosse Île National Park
For thousands of immigrants from Europe in the 1800s, the first...
Henry Stuart House
If you want to get a firsthand look at how the well-to-do English...
|Houses / Mansions||Upper Town|
Hôtel du Parlement
The only French-speaking legislature in continental North America...
|Government Buildings||Outside the Old City|
A 15-minute drive outside city limits takes you into another...
|Native American Sites||Québec City|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $96.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Quebec Hotwire
- $99 & Up: Cheap Quebec City Stay Hotels.com
- Sail to Quebec City with Holland America Line, 14 Nts Fr $699 Expedia
- $21.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Quebec Hotwire
- Book Now & Save! Quebec City Fr $163+/Nt — $163 Travelocity