Sights & Attractions in Quebec City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Québec City
Fairmont Le Château Frontenac
The most photographed landmark in Québec City, this imposing...
Jardin des Gouverneurs
In this small park just south of the Château Frontenac...
Built at the city's highest point, on Cap Diamant, the Citadelle...
|Military Sites||Upper Town|
Musée de la Civilisation
Wedged between narrow streets at the foot of the cliff, this...
|Museums / Galleries||Lower Town|
Parc Jeanne d'Arc
An equestrian statue of Joan of Arc is the focus of this park...
The houses that encircle this cobblestone square, with steep...
Plains of Abraham
This park, named after Abraham Martin, who used the plains as...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $86.00 & up : 3.5-star hotels in Quebec Hotwire
- Super Low Quebec City Rate: Book Fr $173+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $10/night less
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! Holland America Line Fr $699 Expedia
- $16.95 & up : Compact rentals in Quebec Hotwire
- $78.00 & up : 3-star hotels in Quebec — $78 Hotwire