Budget Hotels in Side Trips from Montréal
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Budget Hotels in Side Trips from Montreal
Auberge & Spa Beaux Rêves
Rooms at this rustic Québecois retreat along a riverbank . . .
This 12-room inn, at the main intersection in Knowlton, has bee. . .
|$||Knowlton (Lac Brome)|
A steep driveway leads up to this white-painted, distinguished. . .
Aux Berges de l'Aurore
This delightful century-old inn is perfectly located less tha. . .
Among the rolling hills of the Townships and with great views. . .
Hotel Domaine Monté-Bello
It may be considerably less grand than the nearby Château. . .
Hôtel du Lac
Built as a family house in the early 1900s, this building has. . .
Built by Josephine Hartford Bryce, whose grandfather founded the. . .
This favorite of Montrealers is nestled alongside lovely Lac Ste-Adèle,. . .
Browse All Side Trips from Montreal Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $135 -- Toronto 4-Diamond Stay w/Ticket to Any Toronto Event The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto
- $204 & up -- 4-Star Toronto Hotel, Pay Birth Year for 2nd Nt Sheraton Centre Toronto
- $156 -- Calgary 4-Diamond Summer Stay on Weekends, $120 Off — $156 Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire