Mid-Range Hotels in Side Trips from Montréal
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Mid-Range Hotels in Side Trips from Montreal
Auberge l'Étoile Sur-le-Lac
The rooms at this popular inn on Magog's waterfront are mode . . .
Massages, "electropuncture," algae wraps, and aromatherapy are. . .
Hotel du Lac Carling
Modern but classically furnished, including oil paintings and. . .
Hôtel La Sapinière
This homey, wood-frame hotel overlooks a lake surrounded by fi. . .
Hôtel Spa H20
Superb service, stunning rooms awash with color, a Nordic spa,. . .
Overlooking Lac Massawippi, this retreat feels like a private. . .
A traditional sloping Québécois roof and dorme. . .
The oldest spa in Québec has evolved from a simple health. . .
Browse All Side Trips from Montreal Hotels
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $135 -- Toronto 4-Diamond Stay w/Ticket to Any Toronto Event The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto
- $204 & up -- 4-Star Toronto Hotel, Pay Birth Year for 2nd Nt Sheraton Centre Toronto
- $156 -- Calgary 4-Diamond Summer Stay on Weekends, $120 Off — $156 Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire