- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
At a Glance
- beautiful environment
- hotel rooms fairly unspectacular and motel rooms could use updating
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Cap-aux-Pierres Review
One of several properties established by the entrepreneurial Dufour family in the 1930s to support their 17 children, the traditional Canadian main building of this hotel has a long veranda with river views. Comfortable accommodations are also available in a motel section. About a third of the rooms have views of the river. The restaurant serves a mix of Québec standards and French cuisine; summer entertainment includes folk dancing on Saturday evening.
- Address: 444 chemin la Baleine, Île-aux-Coudres, St-Joseph-de-la-Rive, QC, G0A 2A0 | Map It
- Phone: 888/554-6003; 418/438-2711
- Website: www.hotelcapauxpierres.com
- Location: St-Joseph-de-la-Rive
- 98 rooms.
- Rate includes no meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed mid-Oct.--Apr.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Quebec City Fr $143+/Nt Expedia
- Explore Quebec City For Less! Book Fr $202+/Nt Save with Hotels.com, $36/night less
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! Holland America Line Fr $699 Expedia
- $20.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Quebec Hotwire
- Small budget: Book Le Germain-Dominion 3 Nts in May Fr $293+/Nt — $293 Expedia
We spent a delightful week this October in Canada and I thought it would be nice to share given the limited number of postings for both Montreal and Quebec City.
First, let me say that this trip was i Read more
We recently traveled to Quebec City and stayed at a B&B in Levis, CA, which is across the river from Quebec City. Read more
My fiancee and I are planning to go to Quebec City this October after our wedding. Read more
· News & Features
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger? ... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more