Sights & Attractions in Side Trips from Quebec City
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
On Route 138, east of Québec City, is the tiny town Ste-Anne-de-Beaupré...
|Religious Sites||Côte de Beaupré|
The Montmorency River was named for Charles de Montmorency, viceroy...
|Bodies of Water||Côte de Beaupré|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save $$ in Quebec City: Book Fr $174+/Nt Hotels.com
- May deal: Quality Suites Quebec City Fr $150+/Nt Expedia
- Journey on Holland America Line to Quebec City: 7 Nts Fr $449 Expedia
- $21.95 & up : Midsize rentals in Quebec Hotwire
- Book in Quebec City Fr $180+/Nt — $180 Hotels.com