Sights & Attractions in Anchorage
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Greater Anchorage
Alaska Aviation Heritage Museum
The state's unique aviation history is presented with 25 vintage...
|Museums / Galleries||Greater Anchorage|
Alaska Botanical Garden
The garden showcases perennials hardy enough to make it in South...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Greater Anchorage|
Alaska Native Heritage Center
On a 26-acre site facing the Chugach Mountains, this facility...
|Native American Sites||Greater Anchorage|
Roam the trails and visit with the polar bears, caribou, brown...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Greater Anchorage|
Sandhill cranes, trumpeter swans, and other migratory birds...
|Bodies of Water||Greater Anchorage|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $599 & up -- Oceanview: Alaska 7-Night Summer Cruises American Express Travel
- $599 & up -- Balcony: 7-Night Alaska Cruise on Norwegian — $599 American Express Travel
- $299 & up -- 7-Night Alaska Cruise on Holland America — $299 American Express Travel
- $279 & up -- 7-Nt. Alaska Cruise on Princess from Vancouver — $279 American Express Travel