- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Alaska Trophy Fishing. Sportfishing is an exceedingly popular activity in the Juneau area, and many charter boats depart from local harbors. Alaska Trophy Fishing offers tailor-made fishing vacations and charters. Juneau, AK. 907/321-5859 or 866/934-7466. email@example.com. www.alaskatrophyfishing.com.
Juneau Sportfishing & Sightseeing. Take a fishing trip aboard a luxury boat with Juneau Sportfishing & Sightseeing. 2 Marine Way, Juneau, AK, 99801. 907/586-1887. firstname.lastname@example.org. www.juneausportfishing.com.
Juneau Convention and Visitors Bureau. The website and office for the Juneau Convention and Visitors Bureau has a complete list of operators and several companies that lead whale-watching trips from Juneau. 800 Glacier Ave., Suite 201, Juneau, AK, 99801. 907/586-2201 or 888/581-2201. email@example.com. www.traveljuneau.com.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $599 & up -- Oceanview: Alaska 7-Night Summer Cruises American Express Travel
- $599 & up -- Balcony: 7-Night Alaska Cruise on Norwegian — $599 American Express Travel
- $299 & up -- 7-Night Alaska Cruise on Holland America — $299 American Express Travel
- $279 & up -- 7-Nt. Alaska Cruise on Princess from Vancouver — $279 American Express Travel