Sights & Attractions in Inside Passage
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Inside Passage
|A B-C D-F G-H I-K L-M N-R S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
The island is famous for its lush old-growth rain forest and abundant...
Admiralty Island National Monument
The Forest Service's Admiralty Island National Monument has a...
Alaska Indian Arts
Dedicated to the revival of Tlingit art, this nonprofit organization...
|Native American Sites||Haines|
Alaska Raptor Center
The only full-service avian hospital in Alaska, the Raptor Center...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Sitka|
Alaska State Capitol
Completed in 1931 and remodeled in 2006, this rather unassuming...
Alaska State Museum
This is one of Alaska's finest museums. Those interested in Native...
|Museums / Galleries||Juneau|
American Bald Eagle Foundation
The main focuses here are bald eagles and associated fauna of...
|Museums / Galleries||Haines|
Arctic Brotherhood Hall
The Arctic Brotherhood was a fraternal organization of Alaska...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $599 & up -- Oceanview: Alaska 7-Night Summer Cruises American Express Travel
- $599 & up -- Balcony: 7-Night Alaska Cruise on Norwegian — $599 American Express Travel
- $299 & up -- 7-Night Alaska Cruise on Holland America — $299 American Express Travel
- $279 & up -- 7-Nt. Alaska Cruise on Princess from Vancouver — $279 American Express Travel