- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Northern Nights Inn B&B
At a Glance
- big, bright rooms are a great value
- some rooms have full kitchens
- only one ground-floor room for those who have trouble with stairs
Northern Nights Inn B&B Review
Commanding a dramatic view of Orca Inlet just a couple of blocks from downtown Cordova, this turn-of-the-20th-century bed-and-breakfast has roomy suites furnished with antiques. If owner Becky Chapek doesn't have room for you, she'll serve as a valuable source of information on other B&Bs in town. She operates bus tours around town and to the Million Dollar Bridge, and she can transport you to and from the airport as well. She also operates Chinook Auto Rentals (907/424-5279 or 877/424-5279) at the airport.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We have done a fair amount of traveling (often with help from these forums) and so people are always asking us where we are going next. Read more
My husband and I really wanted to get to Alaska this year, but due to scheduling conflicts the only time-frame we could make it work was the last weekend of September through the first week of October. Read more
I had a chance to spent some time on a cruise ship traveling around North America,
so wanted to share some pictures from the trip; hope you will enjoy it!
http://www.allphotobangkok.com/index.php/around-north-america-cruise-ship-travel/ Read more