- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Pioneer Ridge Bed and Breakfast Inn
At a Glance
- cozy and warm
- views you can't stop staring at
- not handicapped-friendly—although it's only one story, the hotel has many steps
Pioneer Ridge Bed and Breakfast Inn Review
Each of the spacious, log-partitioned rooms in the converted old Fairview Dairy barn and award-winning inn is decorated according to a theme. The Denali Room has posters of the mountain, snowshoes, crampons, and other climbing gear. A dogsled and other race paraphernalia mark the Iditarod Room. A rooftop common room has a spectacular 360-degree panorama of the mountains and river valleys.
- Address: 2221 Yukon Circle, HC31, Box 5083K, Wasilla, AK, 99654 | Map It
- Phone: 907/376-7472; 800/478-7472
- Hours: Closed Sept.--May
- Website: www.pioneerridge.com
- Location: Wasilla
- 1 suite; 1 cabin; 4 rooms with private baths; 1 room with separate, unshared bath.
- Rate includes breakfast.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We have done a fair amount of traveling (often with help from these forums) and so people are always asking us where we are going next. Read more
My husband and I really wanted to get to Alaska this year, but due to scheduling conflicts the only time-frame we could make it work was the last weekend of September through the first week of October. Read more
DH and I are thinking of taking a week long trip to Alaska in July. Read more